CSIR NET Life Sciences Online coaching in Delhi | CSIR NET Life Sciences exam
Grassroots Academy is a leading institute for CSIR NET Life Sciences coaching in Delhi. We offer comprehensive and rigorous training programs for aspirants who want to crack the CSIR NET exam and pursue a career in life sciences research. Our faculty consists of experienced and qualified teachers who have a deep understanding of the CSIR NET syllabus and exam pattern. They provide personalized guidance and feedback to each student and help them improve their conceptual clarity, problem-solving skills, and test-taking strategies.
At Grassroots Academy, we also offer CSIR NET Life Sciences online coaching in Delhi for students who cannot attend our regular classroom sessions. Our online courses are designed to provide the same quality of education and interaction as our offline courses, with the added convenience and flexibility of learning from anywhere and anytime. Our online platform features live lectures, recorded videos, study materials, mock tests, doubt sessions, and discussion forums. Students can access these resources 24/7 and learn at their own pace.
If you are looking for the best CSIR NET Life Sciences Online Coaching in Delhi, look no further than Grassroots Academy. We have helped thousands of students achieve their dream of qualifying for the CSIR NET exam and becoming successful researchers in life sciences. Join us today and get ready to transform your career with Grassroots Academy.
Scheme Of Examination coaching for CSIR NET Life Sciences in Delhi
From June 2023-2024, the CSIR-UGC (NET) Exam for Award of Junior Research Fellowship and Eligibility for Lecturership shall be a Single Paper Test of 3 hours with maximum marks of 200, having Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs). The question paper is divided into three parts
Part - A
This part shall carry 20 questions pertaining to General Science, Quantitative Reasoning & Analysis, and Research Aptitude. The candidates shall be required to answer any 15 questions. Each question shall be of two marks. The total marks allocated to this section shall be 30 out of 200.
Part - B
This part shall contain 50 Multiple Choice Questions(MCQs) generally covering the topics given in the syllabus. A candidate shall be required to answer any 35 questions. Each question shall be of two marks. The total marks allocated to this section shall be 70 out of 200.
Part - C
This part shall contain 75 questions that are designed to test a candidate s knowledge of scientific concepts and/or application of the scientific concepts. The questions shall be of analytical nature where a candidate is expected to apply the scientific knowledge to arrive at the solution to the given scientific problem. A candidate shall be required to answer any 25 questions. Each question shall be of four marks. The total marks allocated to this section shall be 100 out of 200.
- There will be a negative marking of @25% for each wrong answer.
- To enable the candidates to go through the questions, the question paper booklet shall be distributed 15 minutes before the scheduled time of the exam. The Answer sheet shall be distributed at the scheduled time of the exam.
- On completion of the exam i.e. at the scheduled closing time of the exam, the candidates shall be allowed to carry the Question Paper Booklet. No candidate is allowed to carry the Question Paper Booklet in case he/she chooses to leave the test before the scheduled closing time.
BENEFITS OF NET/JRF CSIR NET Life Sciences coaching in Delhi
- Candidates qualifying for the award of JRF (NET) will receive a fellowship either from CSIR or UGC as per their assignment. The stipend of a JRF selected through the all-India test will be Rs 25000/ p.m. + HRA for a period of 2 years. In addition, an annual contingent grant of Rs. 20,000/- per fellow will be provided to the University / Institution. On completion of two years as JRF, the stipend may be increased to Rs. 28000/- p.m. for the 3rd and subsequent year, on the basis of assessment of Fellow research progress. The total tenure as JRF (NET) plus SRF (NET) shall not exceed 5 years.
- This Test also determines the eligibility of candidates for Lectureship positions in Indian Universities/Colleges.
- There are certain laboratories that prefer to take only those candidates who are having either CSIR or UGC fellowship. This is a great opportunity for the candidate to get absolved in these types of industries.
- Some aspirants are declared successful in eligibility for the Lectureship (NET) category only, based on their performance in the test.
Grassroots Academy has emerged as the most trusted coaching for CSIR NET Life Sciences placed in Delhi, with many students qualifying on their first attempt. We have set high standards in education with many BSc students qualifying for their net life science entrance.